martes, 20 de octubre de 2009

WELCOME TO WONDERLAND

Welcome to my Wonderland,

the name Kasha has different meanings inside the Japanese mythology. On the one side it is believed to be a type of folklore vampire that fed on dead bodies from the cemeteries. And on the other side it is believed to be a type of demon with feline form. It would come from the sky and steal the bodies of the dead. It was often feared that a pet cat belonging to someone who had recently died would turn into such a creature. So anyway is fitting me :)

No explanation needed for the Wonderland part I presume ;)

You are all invited to join my personal Wonderland, a world were we keep the spirit of a child and refuse to become adults.

Here you will find reviews about movies, all about vampires and other fascinating creatures, all about the plastic world I live in between dolls and Japan.

Hope you enjoy the ride to Wonderland with me.

Kasha :[

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario